D8159: Add API for setting server decoration palettes

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 6 23:15:48 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  If it does go into wayland-protocols I imagine it would get renamed?

  And even if it did get upstreamed and adopted, Steam (for example) would want to set the palette.

INLINE COMMENTS

> graesslin wrote in server_decoration_interface.h:147
> Nothing better than looking into the source:
>
>   m_colorScheme = QStandardPaths::locate(QStandardPaths::GenericConfigLocation, colorScheme);

Nothing better, and it's what I did, but see the more relevant line above.

  : m_colorScheme(QFileInfo(colorScheme).isAbsolute()
                  ? colorScheme
                  : QStandardPaths::locate(QStandardPaths::GenericConfigLocation, colorScheme))

Then only go into the branch you looked at if the scheme is "kdeglobals".

It's both names and paths. Which is what the XML docs and unit test cover.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland