D8134: plasma-nm: vpn: openconnect: pkcs11: add support for separate pin value with updated coding style

Thorsten Bonhagen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 5 05:37:19 UTC 2017

thorstenb added a comment.

  The openconnect-plugin is not used for parsing this variable. Maybe it was in the past.
  I add my pin in "nm-servie-defines.h" near NM_OPENCONNECT_KEY_USERCERT. It was not used.
  I try to add this code in openconnect plugin in first place, but it was not working because the code in openconnect-plugin is not used anymore. Imho only the virtual "need_secrets" method is used from plugin. "connect" and "disconnect" are not used.
  So i searched for a different place where all the vpn variables were used. And a fellow told me to have a look on plasma-nm.
  I moved my stuff from openconnect plugin to plasma-nm. Now its working.
  What else could i say? I am shure openconnect-plugin is not in use, because i renamed userkey in userkey2 in openconnect-plugin. But the connection ist still working.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet