D8146: Don't try to override label heights - PlasmaComponents

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 4 23:46:14 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  I do hold a personal vendetta against this line, so I wish I could approve it.

  But, unlike the QQC2 change, PlasmaComponents.Label is pre-existing and used /everywhere/ . Not just within Plasma, but in literally every applet in the KDE store.

  I don't think it's possible to safely check there are no visual regressions.

  Note that PlasmaComponents3 (which is QQC2) does *not* have this line.
  All of Plasma will be porting to that over the following months, and because it'll be one piece at a time is a lot easier to inspect.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)