D8129: Don't try to override label heights

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 3 22:07:10 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  1. If we want to look like QWidgets, which we do, we need things to

  match, this means labels being the size of a QLabel.

  2. Setting a height when creating a component doesn't make sense, an

  implicitHeight could, but not a height. This has an effectively
  arbitrary behaviour depending on whether it's used via anchors or
  Layouts or anything else. Which is why fixing this doesn't actually
  change any of systemsettings.

REPOSITORY
  R858 Qt Quick Controls 2: Desktop Style

BRANCH