D9072: make ksshaskpass work with git-lfs

Martin Koller noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 30 16:58:04 UTC 2017

mkoller created this revision.
mkoller added reviewers: kossebau, cfeck, jriddell.

REVISION SUMMARY
  On our git-lfs setup, I could not authenticate to the server due to 2 problems with ksshaskpass:

  1. the git-lfs uses yet another syntax for the prompt, which was not covered by a regular expression
  2. KWallet writes an error to stderr when a 0-winId is given to openWallet() which is received by git-lfs and aborts the operation.

  The attached patch solves both issues.

  1. a new regexp is added
  2. I pass the desktop winId to openWallet

TEST PLAN
  using git with lfs

REPOSITORY
  R105 KDE SSH Password Dialog