D8641: FormLayout

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 28 13:19:07 UTC 2017

mart added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in FormLayout.qml:113
> Is this done?

no, will do a related patch to breeze

> davidedmundson wrote in FormLayout.qml:121
> I think you'll need to try again.
>
> Have you tested this code with a really really long label?

a really long label will make the form switch to compact mode, which is what's expected.
making the label flexible aligns the whole layout to the right, which is exactly what's expected to happen in a GridLayout.

> davidedmundson wrote in FormLayout.qml:152-153
> I left a comment in my very first review of this!
>
> Stil not addressed.

I made now "prefer" preferredheight to implicitheight, but sometimes  layout.preferredheight is not set, and it needs to fallback to implicitheight hor the layout will look completely broken

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami