D9021: determine QQC2 version at build time

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 28 13:03:55 UTC 2017

mart added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9021#172905, @apol wrote:

  > In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9021#172842, @mart wrote:
  >
  > > could the ide always take info from a set theme, like the base "default" one somehow?
  >

  > Well you are introducing some bit from a different language, so parsers won't be able to process it ever.

  I don't think that for this project in particular it's really important, as is not providing any new api whatsoever.
  conversely, the state is at the moment simply breaks any usage of qtcontrols 2.2+ api on every application, so it's a very severe blocker

REPOSITORY
  R858 Qt Quick Controls 2: Desktop Style

BRANCH
  mart/autoversion