D8641: FormLayout

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 28 11:03:45 UTC 2017

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in FormLayout.qml:113
> Flat mode:
>
> main page of current mouse KCM:
> button order, icons.

Is this done?

> mart wrote in FormLayout.qml:121
> I tried that, but it messes with the gridlayout size hints and then i get the whole layout aligned at the right of the parent instead of the left

I think you'll need to try again.

Have you tested this code with a really really long label?

> FormLayout.qml:152-153
> +            implicitWidth: item.implicitWidth
> +            Layout.preferredWidth: item.Layout.preferredWidth
> +            Layout.preferredHeight: Math.max(item.Layout.preferredHeight, item.implicitHeight)
> +

I left a comment in my very first review of this!

Stil not addressed.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami