D6764: Add font size setting to the digital clock plasmoid

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 28 02:14:05 UTC 2017

ngraham added a comment.

  It also might be worth stepping back and asking why people want a size adjustment setting in the first place. I'm willing to bet that most of the time, it's because they think the default size is too big (because it is really big--way bigger than any of the other text in the panel). Perhaps if we address that by reducing the default size a bit, the demand for a user-changeable setting would decrease.