D8798: Add xf86-input-libinput support for X11 mouse backend.

Xuetian Weng noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 22 19:05:52 UTC 2017

xuetianweng added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8798#170892, @jriddell wrote:

  > This disables the input kcm if libinput x11 plugin is not found.  I expect this is fine, it is for ubuntu distros at least, but it might be worth asking distros if it causes them a problem.

  FYI on ubuntu the package is https://packages.ubuntu.com/xenial/xserver-xorg-input-libinput-dev .

  Actually it only contains some macro string definition, but I would still prefer to use the macro from header instead of duplicate them here. After all, we're also depending on https://packages.ubuntu.com/artful/xserver-xorg-input-evdev-dev . And kwin's wayland mode will use libinput anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop