D8598: FolderView: position files at drop event target position

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 22 13:05:16 UTC 2017

hein accepted this revision.
hein added a comment.

  Small comment change request in the comments, but code-wise good to go.

INLINE COMMENTS

> foldermodel.cpp:1068
> +     *
> +     * TODO: move this somehow to the Positioner
> +     */

As mentioned on IRC I'd currently prefer to keep the Positioner sort of optional architecturally. The idea is that non-containment FolderViews shouldn't need or use the Positoner (though this isn't the case currently in the code - it will always use it, just with an empty mapping) as they don't support sparse positioning and can scale better. Will also be relevant for future uses of this code like the Plasma Mobile file manager. Therefore I think this TODO note should be removed.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop