D8850: WIP: support drag and drop between shared folder view containments

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 16 16:16:01 UTC 2017

mwolff created this revision.
mwolff added a reviewer: amantia.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This is still super buggy. From what I've understood so far, the
  problem seems to be the positioner acting up - it messes up its
  mapping, leading to some files showing up multiple times or not at
  all. The multiple-files issue is workarounded by ensuring the mapping
  stays unique, but I feel like it's the wrong stop-gap measure. Also
  I have no clue yet why the files sometimes disappear completely...

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  wip/lim-2

AFFECTED FILES
  containments/desktop/package/contents/ui/FolderView.qml
  containments/desktop/plugins/folder/foldermodel.cpp
  containments/desktop/plugins/folder/positioner.cpp
  containments/desktop/plugins/folder/screenmapper.cpp