D8815: Make sure we load everything in correct order

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 14 11:56:41 UTC 2017

jgrulich created this revision.
jgrulich added a reviewer: apol.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We need to be sure that all apps are reloaded first before checking for updates. This might
  be problematic when we are refreshing appstream metadata from remote while simultenously
  checking for updates. If updates info arrives earlier then we might end up with no updates
  as there are no apps to mark as updateable. We also cannot parse information from flatpak
  metadata, this fails as Appstream expect the metadata to have [Desktop entry] group and we
  end up with empty component so we need to revert this back to parse desktop file as before.

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store

BRANCH
  flatpak-order

AFFECTED FILES
  libdiscover/backends/FlatpakBackend/FlatpakBackend.cpp
  libdiscover/backends/FlatpakBackend/FlatpakBackend.h