D8441: Wallpaper: hide color or blur filling options for full filling mode

Jens Reuterberg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 10 11:01:07 UTC 2017

jensreuterberg added a comment.

  Heh I may be the one who used transparent images - the idea being that you could, in theory set colour of an entire wallpaper based on icon colour using the correct kind of transparent image (essentially making darker parts less transparent meaning the lighter the area the brighter the underlying colour, creating a monochromatic image). To be quite frank as an idea it demanded slightly more work than was feasible, so I support this.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace