Out-of-screen painting for QQuickView ?

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 22:51:02 UTC 2017

> We have the exact same bug with our panel freezing after a full screen
game is run. We haven't fixed it.

this is exactly what the user reported at
https://github.com/psifidotos/Latte-Dock/issues/753 .

David do you know the bug report in order to have it as a reference in case
you come up with a solution ?

My findings are, after the panel freezing if there is a forcing on window
redraw, e.g. changing the panel size or panel edge then
the window is working again but the problem is that I cannot indicate when
the window is frozen even though it is shown...

is every case I think that qt shouldnt block drawing for Dock windows or
there should be a flag in order to enable
such behavior...