D8564: Disallow drop of task manager icons outside of plasmoid when widgets are locked

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 2 08:53:15 UTC 2017

hein added a comment.

  > What would you propose?

  To be honest - dropping the patch.

  > But is the dragging around into external applications of .desktop files a feature that we want?

  Sure. The URL to the .desktop file is the exchange-ready representation for an app, which the task item is a delegate for. I don't see a good reason not to be able to drag one, considering you can do elsewhere in UI (launchers, file view items, ...). It's just consistent DND support in the system.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop