few problem with a plasmoid

renn0xtek9 at laposte.net renn0xtek9 at laposte.net
Mon May 29 21:36:35 UTC 2017

I am still trying to make a plasmoid
I have following problem
https://github.com/renn0xtek9/BookMarkWidgets/tree/BookmarkPathsDefinedByConfig

1)Configurations are not persistent although I set the configuration
see https://github.com/renn0xtek9/BookMarkWidgets/blob/BookmarkPathsDefinedByConfig/plasmoid/contents/ui/Editsourceview.qml line 62/65

2) In a view I have a ListView which model is a VisualDataModel (see under line 12-20)
https://github.com/renn0xtek9/BookMarkWidgets/blob/BookmarkPathsDefinedByConfig/plasmoid/contents/ui/Bookmarkview.qml
There is virturally no way to make up/down arrow working to change the curent item although I have focus:true

3) The size of the plasmoid.FullRepresentation does not seems to be able to be changed other than using the Layout.minimumHeight.

Anhelp on any of those is much appreciated since there is nowhere any kind of documentaion..

Best regards