D5928: Introducing Night Color - KWin's native blue light filter at nighttime

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 23 09:54:27 UTC 2017

graesslin added a comment.

  I wouldn't call it color correction as we used to have a mechanism called color correction in the past which did something very different. Personal suggestion: gamma correction or color temperature correction.

  Sorry cannot do a full review for the next few weeks.

  Personally I do not mind whether the functionality is in KWin or extern. The argument of first frane after suspend is a good one. I didn't check the code in detail so ignote if it doesn't matter: in long term I want to forbid KWin to have Internet access. So the geolocation neefs to happen outside of KWin.

  And congrats for top item on r/linux :-P

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin