D5932: KCM for controlling Night Color

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 22 16:08:00 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  >> Make sure you test with --reverse, I think your activator checkbox will be broken
  >
  > You're right, but I'm just using the text attribute of QQC's CheckBox, so I'm not sure if I should write a workaround here or just wait for upstream to fix it. The visual fallout is minimal and the checkbox still usable:
  >  F3760241: Rw1t2w7 - Imgur.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F3760241>

  Heh, didn't expect that.

  What I meant was that X would still be 0 rather than the item being right aligned.
  With RTL anchors and layouts get flipped. Not specifying anything (so an implicit x==0) it doens't get flipped.

  Though given the bug you showed maybe it's all a bit moot.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop