D5928: Introducing Night Color - KWin's native blue light filter at nighttime

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 21 08:29:03 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  In my opinion, and the impression you gave me  when we talked about the design.

  We shouldn't have Night mode stuff in kwin.
  We should have generic colour correction in kwin (albeit with fading happening in kwin to reduce traffic)

  I guess this changed mid way? I can see your class names start with "color correction" and then you have virtual "supportsNightMode" which is very specific.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin