D5870: Match subsequences in application runner

Ronnie Thomas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 16 15:34:38 UTC 2017

rthomas added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in servicerunner.cpp:101
> use a foreach

I'm skipping the first string in strList because that string has already been accounted for relavace right before the call to increaseMatchRelavance. Relevance is incremented by 0.01 only based on the second string onwards.  I don't think you can skip iterations based on indices in a foreach loop.

> apol wrote in servicerunner.cpp:203
> `splitRef(QLatin1Char(' '))`?

Could you explain why would we want to use splitRef instead of split? I'm not sure I understand the need for it.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace