D5729: #379003: Fix National Geographic POTD provider

Juri Vitali noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 12 11:15:43 UTC 2017

vitali added a comment.

  So, what do we want to do with this patch?
  I've been using it for a week now, and didn't notice any problems. Has anyone else been testing it?

  As for the link, I am for keeping the http version, as it is the one used by NatGeo, so it would be less likely to be broken in the near future. If and when they will move to TLS it should be their responsibility to issue the right redirect.
  Anyway, any decision will be fine for me, as long as it works.

  Lastly, any opinion on the regex?

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons