D5756: Set pid on the ClientConnection backing the PlasmaWindow surface.

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 8 14:49:06 UTC 2017

graesslin added a comment.

  Why was this change pushed although it had a "This has commit embargo till 5.10 is branched." comment? Yes I accepted it, but obviously the embargo still holds. Even more the commit builds up on changes in KWayland which are not pushed.

  May I ask why it takes 4 h without anybody noticing that the commit broke the build? Does it have to be the maintainer who cleans up after an incorrect push?

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  master