D5723: Cleanup wayland resources used in kwindowsystem before they're deleted by QPA

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 5 22:29:02 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When the Qt QPA closes it deletes the wl_display
  deleting wl_display deletes the wl_registry
  when we destroy the kwayland wrapper we double delete
  as the windowsystem integration is a singleton we're not deleted till
  after qApp.

  By manually releasing the wayland parts early we avoid that problem,
  whilst still being safe if any app did make a KWindowSystem call during
  shutdown.

  BUG: 374665

TEST PLAN
  Locked screen, no longer crashed when typing in password
  Opened system settings, created a blurred tooltip then closed. No longer crashed

  Making a unit test that runs during qApp shutdown will be incredibly difficult.

REPOSITORY
  R130 Frameworks integration plugin using KWayland

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/windowsystem/waylandintegration.cpp