Packaging for Solus: Plasma Desktop refuses to show up

Federico Damián Schonborn federicodamiansch at gmail.com
Fri May 5 14:28:06 UTC 2017

 > A bugzilla report would probably be better for tracking the status of
the issue.
I have the most pure feel of hate for Bugzilla (in general) running in
my veins, but will do :D

 > can you run "plasmashell" when in another desktop? what does the
console output tells?
On a fresh MATE session:

     casa at pandora ~> plasmashell
     (plasmashell:1901): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine
in module_path: "adwaita",
     (plasmashell:1901): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine
in module_path: "adwaita",
     (plasmashell:1901): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine
in module_path: "adwaita",
     Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Arc/apps/symbolic/"
     Invalid Context= "Mimetypes" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Arc/mimetypes/symbolic/"
     Invalid Context= "Mimetypes" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Faba/symbolic/mimetypes/"
     detected kglobalaccel restarting, re-registering all shortcut keys