D5261: Fix TasksModel.anyTaskDemandsAttention not updating on window closure.

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 31 10:21:44 UTC 2017

hein created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Previously we updated the prop after checking for
  AbstractTasksModel::IsDemandingAttention on window closure, but
  as the window is gone, we can't actually get state for it anymore,
  so we always need to update.

  To make up for it, this patch also optimizes the prop updates to occur
  only once per insert/remove batch - this is a bit academic because
  the source models currently only insert single rows at a time, but
  it's good hygiene.

  BUG:378254

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace