D5177: Initial support for popup window handling

Martin Gräßlin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 27 14:50:13 UTC 2017

graesslin added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5177#97950, @broulik wrote:

  > A thing to the future might be to consider blocking hover events for other clients, too? On X while a menu is opened, buttons in other clients won't highlight as the menu grabs. On Wayland they would still highlight.

  I'm not sure. I read the documentation about 20 times to understand what is expected and did not find any hint on whether mouse motion should be constrained to the popup. The only hint is about the buttons. So I tried to stay as close to the documentation as possible.

  Concerning whether or not it should update: I'm not sure. On X11 it's due to the pointer grab, but is that a feature or a bug?

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin