D5061: [sddm-theme] Add virtual keyboard support

Martin Gräßlin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 26 14:45:56 UTC 2017

graesslin added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5061#96641, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > FYI, SDDM requires only a config change. We added support a while back.

  are you sure that works? I added the config and QT_IM_MODULE is not getting added to the environment of sddm-greeter. As I always doubt my own code I modified /etc/environment and added there the QT_IM_MODULE=qtvirtualkeyboard and that got picked up by sddm-greeter. Adding other values to the config worked, though. E.g. adding a CursorTheme entry got reflected in an updated XCURSOR_THEME env variable in sddm-greeter's environment.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  sddm-them-virtualkeyboard