D3504: Implment DRM EGL scaling

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 25 22:24:05 UTC 2017

subdiff added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in egl_gbm_backend.cpp:159
> I like that. Taking that one step further. I'll just make size() the native size and adjust the rest of the code to that.

Assuming that you mean with native size the unscaled output size: Just make sure that size() is not used anywhere in the compositor to determine the right rendering size for the compositor internal output representations (which should be native size divided by scaling factor if I've understood it correctly).

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin