D5137: Add support for screenedge touchscreen events through XInput 2.2

Martin Gräßlin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 22 20:06:11 UTC 2017

graesslin created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This change extends the XInputEventFilter to also listen for all touch
  events on the root window.

  The touch points are passed to the new gesture recognizer in screenedges.

  Please note that I'm not using X11 and have hardly tested this change in
  real world. To our X11 users with touch screen support: please test!

TEST PLAN
  Can activate and deactivate the screenedge.

BRANCH
  screenedge-touch-xinput

AFFECTED FILES
  gestures.h
  plugins/platforms/x11/standalone/xinputintegration.cpp