Latte Dock and plasmoids in alternative desktop environments...

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 12:04:43 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

something fantastic happened today and I would like to share it with you...
Just for fun I tried to run Latte Dock under MATE and unexpectedly it
worked!!!

It provided all my plasma plasmoids and my docks under MATE...

all kudos are going to you for your fantastic kde frameworks!!!! and
this is why I would like to share it here also...

You can see two screenshots from that:

https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/2216474/24070288/ddc29bd0-0bc2-11e7-8bea-f751b7e7043f.png

https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/2216474/24070293/fb9a342e-0bc2-11e7-8954-8c61d1931393.png

the official announcements of Latte 0.6 will follow the next weeks

thank u everyone, once more...

regards,

michail