D4969: open applet handles when the toolbox is open

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 14 10:53:48 UTC 2017

mart added a comment.

  tested it more, and this is normal, even with the old way.
  I don't think there is much that can be done in general, because when the applet changes containment, its appletappearance (and its mouseeventlistener used to drag ght thing around) gets deleted, and the applet reparented to a new one.
  I tried to see what would be needed to recycle the same appletappearance, but the codepath is going trough Containment::addApplet, i would like to keep it that way

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop