D4990: Update Aurorae Shadow when we copy the buffer, not one frame after painting

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 10 09:27:32 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > I think the call is deferred to get the correct areas repainted in the compositor.

  Right that's another reason. We both absolutely agree updating the shadow during the compostior pass would break stuff.

  The old code did a defer to get the shadow updated outside of the compositor pass. This code moves it earlier so the shadow gets updated outside of the compositor pass.

  setShadow is still called the same number of times.