LGPL a possibility for Breeze Qt widget style?

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 18:21:57 UTC 2017

> On Thu, Mar 09, 2017 at 06:30:36PM +0100, Elvis Stansvik wrote:
>> I just wish the FSF FAQ was more clear on this (direct dynamic linking vs
>> dlopen()ing).
>
> They can't be more clear as the definition of derived work is set by
> legislatures and courts in different justictions and will differ.

Ah yes, that is true. But it would still be nice if they did a
write-up on what their intention is, even if it's always up to the
copyright legislation in the applicable jurisdictions in the end. They
do elaborate on their view of the distinction between fork/exec and
dynamic linking in their FAQ after all.

Elvis