D4979: Add places:/ KIO slave

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 8 22:02:34 UTC 2017

broulik added a comment.

  Another question I had was how could I add a new place when I drag a folder in it? I tried implementing copy() and symlink() but that is only called when stuff happens within my protocol and for mkdir() I only know what folder to create not why it will be created.

  I managed to implement renaming and removing of places but you could have two places with the same text but having to files with the same name probably isn't a good idea and the potentially ambiguous URLs are all I get in rename().

  Of course we could also just have places:/ read-only and call it a day.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace