D4967: Make difference between download and installed size

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 7 15:26:32 UTC 2017

jgrulich marked an inline comment as done.
jgrulich added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4967#93376, @apol wrote:

  > All in all, +1.
  >  Would you be interested in implementing it for PackageKit? It's probably more interesting and complex there, as we need to compute the dependencies.

  I can definitely take a look once I have some time.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in FlatpakResource.cpp:124
> Why are you dropping the const?

Because I made downloadSize() and installedSize() non const in AbstractResource, same as size() in case you need to compute the size andf if you want to override it you have to follow the exact signature.

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store