D4967: Make difference between download and installed size

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 7 13:49:11 UTC 2017

jgrulich created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Currently in discover we show app size, but we don't make difference between download size and installed
  size which can be different (e.g. in flatpak backend). This patch adds download/installed size labels into
  the UI instead the original "size" label. The download size label is shown only when the application is not
  installed or there is an update available. The installed size label is shown all the time, except if the size
  is zero which doesn't make sense. If backend doesn't have download/installed size properties implemented then
  the original size label is shown instead so current backends remains unchtouched

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  discover/qml/ApplicationPage.qml
  libdiscover/backends/FlatpakBackend/FlatpakResource.cpp
  libdiscover/backends/FlatpakBackend/FlatpakResource.h
  libdiscover/resources/AbstractResource.cpp
  libdiscover/resources/AbstractResource.h
  libdiscover/resources/ResourcesProxyModel.cpp
  libdiscover/resources/ResourcesProxyModel.h