D4956: [Folder View] Lower toolbox when an item is hovered

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 7 09:24:51 UTC 2017

broulik added a comment.

  > You are still unable to hover the mouse and move it to click the selection and folder preview buttons. The toolbox raises or activates and blocks you.

  I can't reproduce. Notice how I was able to interact with the controls despite the ToolBox being there.
  F2753717: Screenshot_20170307_102345.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F2753717>

  Of course if you throw your mouse at the corner you will still raise the toolbox but that is somewhat to be expected. In any way it is an improvement over the status quo. It might indeed be beneficial if we place the tool box at the top right corner by default.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop