D4928: Ignore NoDisplay=true .desktop entries when matching by Name.

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 3 18:12:33 UTC 2017

hein created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We currently match Krita by Name. It's classClass is "krita",
  but its DesktopEntryName is org.kde.krita.desktop. However,
  Krita also installs numerous additional .desktop entries to
  associate more file types by itself, all of which match by
  name, and the first one in the list isn't the right one. All
  of those extra .desktop files are NoDisplay=true however, so
  we can filter them out, which brings the match list down to
  the one and only .desktop file we care for.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master