Plasmoid's TextField on Panel?

Zoltan Gyarmati mr.zoltan.gyarmati at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 04:35:02 UTC 2017

Dear All,

I'm developing a simple plasmoid which has a few TextFields (imported
from org.kde.plasma.components 2.0) on it. When i add the plasmoid to
the desktop or run it with plasmawindowed the TextField accepts the
keyboard input as usual, but when i add the plasmoid to a Panel, it
doesn't accept keyboard input anymore: if i click in it, the cursor
appears in the TextField (and also my onFocusChanged handler is called),
but when i press any key it won't appear in the TextField.
Is it possible that a plasmoid placed on a Panel can't accept keyboard
input?

Thanks in advance, regards,

--
Zoltan Gyarmati