[Differential] [Commented On] D4805: Basic keyboard support + fixes to QuickShare plasmoid: Plasma-addons side patch

Yuen Hoe Lim noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 1 16:09:59 UTC 2017

yuenlim added a comment.

  Hmm, I have tested drag/dropping text, images, files, as well as copying text, images and files and then using the Paste action. They all seem to work as expected.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in main.qml:226
> This is not correct. What if the content isn't urls?

I think you are talking about the toString in line 72? If so:

The objectToArray function is only called on clipboard.contentFormat() and on drop/drag.urls, so it's always only dealing with url types I think. I added the toString() because somehow it doesn't otherwise work with the QUrls returned by clipboard.contentFormat(), but it doesn't affect the urllists from drop/drag.urls, so I thought it's better to just add in the toString() instead of making a version of objectToArray just for clipboard.contentFormat().

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

EMAIL PREFERENCES