[Differential] [Commented On] D4838: [Notifications] Add context menu for thumbnail

Thomas Pfeiffer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 1 14:31:46 UTC 2017

colomar added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4838#91404, @Fuchs wrote:

  > As far as I was informed on IRC, as far as I can see in the very discussion here: context menus were discouraged.

  Ah right, that was a miscommunication on our side. I'd never discourage context menus. They are very useful shortcuts. The only downside is that they are not very discoverable (and problematic on touch), so they should never be the //only// means to access something.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES