[Differential] [Request, 2 lines] D4854: [AppletAppearance] Silence warning

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 1 10:31:26 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  "applet" is set after the item is created and would result in a warning on startup.

TEST PLAN
  Browsed through FolderView, Busy Indicator still worked, no more warning.

  (I played around with initializing the applet container with the applet as initial property but whenever I touch that code I end up rewriting everything and opening Pandora's box in the process...)

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  containments/desktop/package/contents/ui/AppletAppearance.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES