D3805: Per-activity favorites (Final, again?)

Ivan Čukić noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 26 12:30:13 UTC 2017

ivan updated this revision to Diff 15872.
ivan added a comment.

  I realized I can be quite thick.

  After I created a new level of indirection so that each applet can have its own favourite ordering (as requested), I realized I reimplemented most of the logic of `KAStats::ResultModel` inside of Kicker, but with the `QSortFilterProxyModel` which did not work correctly (Kicker does not like whole model updates on drag and drop).

  This is a new and beautiful approach that relies on the ordering implemented in the `KAStats::ResultModel` - just with each applet registering as a separate client.

  I need to test this properly, and I'd like for everyone to join in with the testing.

  Everything is much cleaner now - both favourites merging and reordering.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3805?vs=15771&id=15872

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/kicker/CMakeLists.txt
  applets/kicker/package/contents/code/tools.js
  applets/kicker/package/contents/config/main.xml
  applets/kicker/package/contents/ui/ActionMenu.qml
  applets/kicker/package/contents/ui/SideBarItem.qml
  applets/kicker/package/contents/ui/main.qml
  applets/kicker/plugin/computermodel.cpp
  applets/kicker/plugin/computermodel.h
  applets/kicker/plugin/favoritesmodel.cpp
  applets/kicker/plugin/favoritesmodel.h
  applets/kicker/plugin/kastatsfavoritesmodel.cpp
  applets/kicker/plugin/kastatsfavoritesmodel.h
  applets/kicker/plugin/kickerplugin.cpp
  applets/kicker/plugin/placeholdermodel.cpp
  applets/kicker/plugin/placeholdermodel.h
  applets/kicker/plugin/recentusagemodel.cpp
  applets/kicker/plugin/rootmodel.cpp
  applets/kicker/plugin/rootmodel.h
  applets/kicker/plugin/simplefavoritesmodel.cpp
  applets/kicker/plugin/simplefavoritesmodel.h
  applets/kicker/plugin/systemmodel.cpp