D6186: Implement software cursor in OpenGL backend

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 25 19:14:38 UTC 2017

graesslin requested changes to this revision.
graesslin added a comment.

  Looks good to me. Just a minor comment regarding where to put the new virtual method. Setting to reject changes as requested by Albert :-)

INLINE COMMENTS

> scene_opengl.cpp:682-685
> +void SceneOpenGL::paintCursor()
> +{
> +
> +}

Instead of adding an empty method you could make it pure virtual

> scene_opengl.h:103
>      virtual void updateProjectionMatrix() = 0;
> +    virtual void paintCursor();

Given that we have also a method called paintCursor in SceneQPainter, I suggest to move it up to Scene directly and mark the call in SceneQPainter as override.

> scene_opengl.h:141
>      virtual void updateProjectionMatrix() override;
> +    virtual void paintCursor() override;

you don't need to readd the virtual keyword when using override.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin