D6313: WIP: Support device pixel ratio in icon loader and engine

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 21 13:47:28 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  For SVG icons this is fine.

  For pixmap icons this is only part of the needed changes.

  We don't want to load the 16px image and then resize it, I think that's what this would do? That would be an unacceptable regression.

  We would need a folder containing the 16px icons at 2x. This is now part of the FD.O icon spec [1].  But that means updating all of our icon theme parsing and a much much bigger patch.
  Or we could just special case SVGs here.

  [1]https://specifications.freedesktop.org/icon-theme-spec/icon-theme-spec-latest.html

INLINE COMMENTS

> kiconloader.cpp:1294
>      QPixmap pix;