D6216: simplify positioning code

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 19 13:23:55 UTC 2017

mart added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in NotificationItem.qml:33
> If in https://phabricator.kde.org/D6215 you've got a mainItem->setVisible()   before the showEvent because that fixes what this is doing.
>
> If that's the case, why do we still need these changes?

not strictly need, but they should trigger less resizes anyways when the dialogs are shown i think, even if they happen before the window is actually visible

> davidedmundson wrote in NotificationPopup.qml:60
> So instead of making this inhibitor and changing a bunch of code
>
> just convert:
>
> list.clear()
> list.append()
>
> into:
>
> list = otherList

can't do that, as notificationItem.actions is a ListModel and notificationsProperties is a javascript array instead

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace