Plasma Vision v 2.0

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Jun 14 11:37:33 UTC 2017

On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 09:40:28 +0200
Jens Reuterberg <jensreu at kolabnow.com> wrote:

> Time to get back to the vision.

The comments we got were useful, and it seems the discussion is
petering out ... that's probably a good sign. I didn't sense any
significant opposition, so I'd suggest we finalize the vision and
celebrate it as our own.

The next steps involve deriving a mission from it, which defines more
clearly what we want to achieve and a strategy which explains how we
aim to do that. If you're unclear about the difference between mission
and vision, the following gives a decent idea:
http://www.diffen.com/difference/Mission_Statement_vs_Vision_Statement

So, any objections to the above Plasma Vision? Speak up now!
--
sebas

    http://vizZzion.org   ⦿    http://www.kde.org