D6188: [Desktop] Pad cellWidth/cellHeight with the extra space

Chris Holland noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 12 20:28:30 UTC 2017

Zren added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D6188#115982, @hein wrote:

  > You didn't change the comment above the code you modified. Did you test that this is no longer an issue? If not, the comment needs adjusting.

  Ah, yeah, I should remove that comment. Beforehand, you were much more likely to create a horizontal scrollbar than the panel overlapping the icon by 1-2px.
  Someone who's panel was just barely overlapping the icons before this patch will lose a row of icons though. It's unfortunate, but they already had their icons shift around in Plasma 5.10.0

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop