D6201: [Desktop] Avoid binding loop on label.width by anchoring left/right to the frame

Chris Holland noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 12 20:04:02 UTC 2017

Zren created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Is there a reason we need to have the label to be implicitWidth?
  Right now, we get a binding loop on `width: Math.min(label.implicitWidth + units.smallSpacing, parent.width - units.smallSpacing * 4)`.

    file:///home/chris/.local/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.desktopcontainment/contents/ui/FolderItemDelegate.qml:288:17: QML Text: Binding loop detected for property "width"

  Also, the icon uses `units.smallSpacing` for the `leftMargin`, while the label currently uses  `2 * units.smallSpacing` for the `leftMargin`. I've changed it so they're both the same width since width is more important for the label.

  Before: F3782091: 2017-06-12___15-58-51.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F3782091>
  After: F3782089: 2017-06-12___15-54-42.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F3782089>

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  containments/desktop/package/contents/ui/FolderItemDelegate.qml